The moth is the part of a polyphyletic group of insect buy they do not share an immediate common ancestor. In Australia, there are 22000-30000 approx. Species of moths. They cause great damage to the premises to cloth and food materials and spread various diseases.
Moth life cycle:
It includes 4 stages:
Type of moths:
There are 2 types of moth which cause most of the damage. These are
- Pantry moth
- Cloth moth
These are the main moth which damages the food material in homes and spread a large number of diseases. Pantry moths can fly all over on the premises and can damage the food material. Indian meal moth is one of the most common damaging pantry moths.
Pantry moth does damage to:
Pantry moth normally does damage to the following food material.
- Dry pet food
- Bird seeds
- Nuts, etc.
The cloth moths do not harm individuals but the cause a great level of damage to fabric and cloths. These cloth moths can survive by eating fabric and cloth type of materials.
Cloth moth does damage to:
Cloth moth damage the following type of cloth and fabrics.
- Floor mats
- Sweaters, etc.
Signs of moth infestation in your home or premises:
One can find that whether their premises are infected by moth or not by inspecting and seeing the following signs.
- See moth flying in the premises
- Spotting larvae crawling in the room, kitchen, etc.
- Find cocoons in the corners and another tiny area
- Saw sand-like particles in home corners and other places
- Find a hole in the cloth
Services offered by Melbourne Pest Control Services:
Melbourne Pest Control Services provides easy and the best expert services to control and eliminate the moth infestation of both type that is pantry moth and cloth moth infestation. Melbourne pest control Services experts offer following expertise services
- Coding moth control services
- Carpet moth treatments
- Moth control services
- Moth exterminators services
- Natural moth killer services
- Pantry moth exterminators services, etc.
The method we use for moth infestation control:
Our experts use chemical and non- chemical methods for moth control. Melbourne Pest Control Services use every effective method to make your home moth-free.
our experts try each possible effective method to make your home moth infestation-free.
- Poisonous bait: Poisonous bait use by us is the mixture of food and some toxicants and other food type material like water sugar, etc. These are placed at different places and corners to kill the moths.
- Use of essential oil for killing moth: Some time our professionals also use essential oils to kill both types of moth both the pantry moth and cloth moth and to make your premises moth free.
- Moth stick tap: Professionals use stick taps to kill moths. This moth stick trap has a sticky surface where the moth gets stuck in and died there.
- Moth killer kit: Moth killer kits contain large highly effective tools and chemical ingredients that are used by the expert staff to kill and eliminate moth form your premises.
- Chemical spray: For cloth moth, Melbourne Pest Control Service’s professionals use a different type of chemical spray. We prefer to use non-allergic chemical spray that doesn’t cause any damage to humans.
In addition to all these chemical methods Melbourne Pest Control Services uses various non-chemical methods to improve the appearance of your house and make it more infestation free.
- Vacuum cleaning
- Cabinet cleaning
- Steam cleaning
- Airtight cleaning
- Deep cleaning of the house, etc.
Why choose us:
Melbourne Pest Control Services provide a 100% guaranteed coding and cloth moth control services. Our experts not only kill the moths but also ensure that in future they do not cause or spread any damage. Melbourne Pest Control Services also provide 24×7 hours of services at affordable rates.