Insects and bugs in the home or residential area create a great problem for most peoples. There are various types of pest or insect which enter in our residential area and cause various material or property damage and health damage. There are various insects like bed bugs, flies, ticks, termites, beetles, etc. which cause damage. Beetles in the home are very common which are found everywhere. These beetles are of various types or species and cause great damage to food, property, wood, woollen clothes, crops, carpets, furniture, and fabric, etc. and cause a high level of damage. Many people found it default as to how to remove these beetles from home or the residential area.
Most people get worried as to how do I get rid of these beetles without professional help. But don’t worry as we here Melbourne Pest Control’s experts will provide you with an easy way to get rid of these beetles. Our experts will here provide you with simple home ingredients based ways to remove or kill these beetles from your home. These simple ways are explained as follows:
- Peppermint leaves and oil: One can use peppermint based oil or leaves to remove these beetles from your home. Peppermint oil work as a natural repellent that helps in getting rid of various insects including beetles. Mix a small amount of peppermint oil in some water and put it into a spray bottle. Now spray this solution in various corners, around doorways, and windows. Moreover, one can also simply places dried peppermint leaves in various areas of the residential building to get rid of these beetles.
- Use of Essential oils to kill or remove beetles: There are various essential oils, which work as a replicate and are also used to kill beetles and other insects. In place of various chemical pesticides, one can use essential oils to kill and remove beetles and other insects. There are various types of essential oils, which can be used to kill beetles and to make your premises beetle-free. These are
- Cinnamon oil
- Citronella oil
- Lavender oil
- Cedarwood oil
- Tea tree oil
- Catnip oil
- Oil of lemon eucalyptus, etc.
Simply take 4-5 drops of any of these oils and mix them with some water. Now simply spray this solution on various areas of your home or premises to get rid of the beetles.
- Neem or bay leaves and oil: Like peppermint oil Neem or bay oil can also be used to get rid of beetles. This oil is very powerful as it can kill many species of insect and also doesn’t cause any damage to humans and other animals. For this simply spray neem oil in the home. Like bay oil, dried neem or bay leaf also work effectively to remove these beetles and other insects.
- Using vinegar spray: One of the effective natural ways to get rid of beetles without killing them is using vinegar spray. Under this method, one normally needs 3 cups of water and small 5 tablespoon vinegar. Now mix them well and put this mixture in a spray bottle and shake it well. Now spray this solution in various areas of your home or residential building.
- Using dish soap spray: One can also use dish soap spray to get rid of beetles. Take 2-3 cups of water and 4-5 drops of dish soap and make a mixture of it. Now put this mixture in a spray bottle and spray this solution in various areas of the home.
- Using herbal beetle spray: One can also use DIY non-chemical herbal beetle removal spray to get rid of these beetles. For making herbal spray simply take 5 cups of vinegar, 3 cups of water, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 tablespoon witch hazel and make a mixture of it. Now put this solution in a big 1-2 litre spray bottle. Now spray this solution everywhere in your home. This herbal spray will kill and remove the beetles from your home.
- Using garlic spray: Like other insect or pest beetles are also very sensitive to the strong smell and as we all know garlic has a very strong smell. So one can use garlic spray to remove these beetles. For this first, make garlic juice and mix it with some water. Now, put this mixture in a spray bottle and spray this solution near the beetles or places where beetles were seen. From the garlic’s smell, the beetles will leave that place due to its strong smell.
- Using mothball: Beetles don’t like the smell of mothballs. So simply take some mothballs and either to place them or hang them near the places where you saw the beetles. Due to these mothball beetles will leave that place. Mothballs also ensure that in the future these beetles can’t come near your home if these mothballs are placed in the corners of your home.
- Using poisonous bait: Poisonous bait can be used to kill these beetles. Poisonous bait is a mixture of food and some toxicants and other beetle food type material. Simply place these poisonous baits at different places and corners to kill the beetles.
Thus, these were all various ways or home-based methods that clarify how to remove beetles from the house. But in case, even after using these home remedies or ways, one is unable to get rid of these beetles, or if one finds these ways difficult to use then don’t worry as they can easily take or facilitate the assistance of professional experts. The experts like us Melbourne Pest Control use various effective methods and techniques to remove these beetles and other insects from your home. We provide the best Beetles Pest Control Services in Melbourne. Our experts provide various pest control services by using various non-chemical treatments according to the customer’s choice and also ensure no damage to the people and the property. Our professionally trained experts have more knowledge as to how to handle these beetles. Melbourne Pest Control’s experts provide 100% guaranteed beetle control and beetle removal services with 24×7 hours of assistance.