Out of all pests, ticks are one of the most typical insects which cause health damage to people and animals. These ticks look like a spider and they survive by feeding on animals, humans, and birds. There are many species of ticks in Melbourne that can be very dangerous and harmful and spread various diseases. Ticks bits humans and animals like dogs, cats, etc, and suck their blood. A tick bite is not harmful every time but sometimes it can cause serious issues like redness, swelling, difficulty breathing, dizziness, headache, etc. Most people find it difficult to handle these ticks as they also grew in numbers and class harmful damages.
But don’t worry as here we Melbourne Pest Control provide you with the best ways to kill these tricks naturally. Most people have questions as
- What ingredients kill ticks?
- How to kill ticks at home naturally?
- Will vinegar kill ticks?
- Does salt kill ticks? Etc.
So here Melbourne Pest Control’s experts provide you with simple and most effective methods through which one can easily get rid of these ticks at home on their own. These natural or home ingredients-based methods which can easily kill ticks at home are explained as follows.
- Neem or bay leaves and oil: Like peppermint oil Neem or bay oil can also be used to get rid of ticks. This oil is very powerful as it can kill many species of insect and also doesn’t cause any damage to humans and animals. For this simply apply neem oil directly to your body. One can also apply this neem oil on animals as it doesn’t cause any harm to the animals. Like bay oil, dried neem or bay leaf also work effectively to remove these ticks and other insects.
- Using vinegar: Vinegar is also a very effective DIY trick that can be used to get rid of ticks. If you found any tick on your cloth or carpet then one can use this spray on the cloths, carpet, or on animals and humans also to get rid of these ticks. For this simply take half cup vinegar and 4-6 tablespoons lemons and make a solution of them. Take a spray bottle or normal bottle and put this mixture in this spray bottle. Here your vinegar tick killer solution is ready. Simply spray this solution directly on the cloths or tick-infected areas. Repeat this process of spraying this solution 2-3 times to get effective results. It naturally kills and removes the ticks from the things and protects you and your animals from these ticks.
- Peppermint leaves and oil: One can use peppermint-based oil or leaves to remove these ticks from your home. Peppermint oil work as a natural repellent that helps in getting rid of various insects including ticks. Take a small amount of peppermint oil and some water and mix them well. After that put it into a spray bottle. Now spray this solution in various corners, around doorways, and windows, and on cloth. One call also simply applies the peppermint oil on their body to avoid ticks. Moreover, one can also simply places dried peppermint leaves in various areas of the residential building or can rub them directly on your body to get rid of these ticks.
- Using salt: Most people have questions or doubts, does salt kill ticks? The answer is yes, it is very shocking but it is a reality that one can easily get rid of ticks by simply using salt. For this just take some amount of salt and water and make a thin solution of it. Now, after this take a spray bottle and put all this mixture in this spray bottle. After this, simply spray this solution on the different areas or things where you saw ticks. One can also use salt with baking soda or vinegar to get rid of these ticks.
- Use of Essential oils to kill ticks: There are various essential oils, which work as a replicate and are also used to kill ticks and other insects. In place of various chemical pesticides, one can use essential oils to kill and remove ticks and other insects. There are various types of essential oils, which can be used to kill ticks. These are
- Cinnamon oil
- Citronella oil
- Lavender oil
- Cedarwood oil
- Tea tree oil
- Catnip oil
- Oil of lemon eucalyptus, etc.
Simply take 5-7 drops of any of these oils and some water and make a mixture of them. Now simply spray this solution on your hand shoes and other exposed area of your body to get rid of ticks.
- Using dish soap spray: One can also use dish soap spray to get rid of ticks and ticks-infected areas. Take 1-2 cups of water and 4-5 drops of dish soap and make a mixture of it. Now put this mixture in a spray bottle and spray this solution in various areas of the home like on wooden area, under Bush, trees, yards, birdfeeders, etc.
- Using herbal tick spray: One can also use a DIY non-chemical herbal tick removal spray to get rid of these ticks. For making herbal spray simply take 1 cup of vinegar, half cups of water, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon witch hazel and make a mixture of it. Now put this mixture in a spray bottle. Now spray this solution directly on your skin and in other areas of your home. This herbal spray will kill and remove the ticks from your body and home.
Thus, these were all the various natural ways through which one can easily kill and remove ticks. But in case, even after using these home remedies or ways, one is unable to get rid of these ticks, or if one doesn’t have much time to use these methods or if one find these ways difficult to use then don’t worry as they can easily facilitate the assistance of professional experts. Moreover, these ticks are also very dangerous for human and animal so one need pest control services to kill these ticks. The experts like us Melbourne Pest Control use various effective tools and techniques to remove these ticks and other insects from your home. We provide the best Tick Pest Control Services in Melbourne. Our experts provide various tick pest control services by using various non-chemical treatments according to the customer’s needs. Our trained professionals also ensure no damage to people and animals. Our experts have more knowledge as to how to handle these ticks and remove them completely. Melbourne Pest Control’s experts provide 100% guaranteed ticks control and ticks removal services with 24×7 hours of assistance.