A maggot is normally a larva of the common fly. They are attracted to food. The maggot laid their eggs on food and spread a large number of diseases. The maggots are the unpleasant insects that are found on food and other things of the house and spread maggot infestation at a great level.
Maggot Life Cycle
It includes 4 stages:
The damage they cause
The maggot can be very harmful as it carries poisonous material or substance which enters into the human body through eating the food which contains maggots. Normally all maggots are not much harmful but sometimes it can result in serious illness.
Normal damage that maggot can cause are
- Pain, etc.
Serious harmful damage that maggot can cause are
- Skin infection
- Breathing difficulty, etc.
Signs of maggot infestation
One can find that whether their home or office premises are infected by the maggot or not by inspecting and seeing the following signs.
- Seeing maggot in food material
- Finding live or dead maggot in the home
- Seeing maggot around the window opening
- Finding flying insects in the home
- Small eggs found in the corners
- finding a maggot in garbage
- Skin rashes, etc.
Maggot infestation controlling factors which make us different
The following are the different methods that make Melbourne Pest Control Services different from the other professionals.
- Affordable beetle killer and removal services
- Adopt safe chemical and non-chemical treatments
- Regular periodic inspection and post check sessions
- Customizes services depending upon the types of maggot infestation found in the home or premises
- Emergency services provider according to need
- Certified and listed work
Services offered by Melbourne Pest Control Services
Melbourne Pest Control Services provides the best expert services to control and eliminate the maggot infestation. Melbourne pest control Services experts offer following different expertise pest control services.
- Maggot removal services
- Maggot exterminators services
- Maggot killer services
- Maggot insecticide services
- Maggot infestation control services
- Maggot pest control services, etc.
Methods use by Melbourne Pest Control Services
Our experts use chemical and non-chemical methods for maggot infestation control. Melbourne Pest Control Services use every effective and the best method to make your home and office premises maggot-free.
Our experts try each possible effective method to make your home maggot infestation-free.
- Chemical spray: For maggot, Melbourne Pest Control Service’s professionals use a different type of chemical spray. We prefer to use non-allergic chemical spray that doesn’t cause any damage to humans.
- Poisonous bait: Poisonous bait use by our professional is the mixture of food and some toxicants and other maggot food type material. These are placed at different places and corners to kill the maggots.
- Use of essential oil for killing maggot: Some time our professionals also use essential oils to kill maggot and to make your premises maggot-free.
- Maggot killer trap: As the maggot can be very dangerous. Maggot killer trap is used by professionals. Maggot killer traps attract and kill most of the maggot. It has a sticky surface where the maggot gets stuck in and then dies.
In addition to all these chemical methods Melbourne Pest Control Services uses various non-chemical methods to improve the appearance of your house and make it more maggot infestation free.
- Vacuum cleaning
- Proper sanitization
- Manual exclusion
- Deep cleaning of the house
- Cleanliness and hygiene, etc.
Why choose us
Melbourne Pest Control Services provides effective maggot control and maggot removal services. Our experts not only kill the meggot but also ensure that in future they do not cause or spread any damage. Melbourne Pest Control Services also provide 24×7 hours of services at affordable rates even as per according to customers requirement to remove these maggots from your house or premises.