Beetles are the most common type of insect which are found everywhere. There are large numbers of beetle species in the world. They can eat indoor food, property, fabric, etc. and cause a great level of damage.
Types of Beetles
There are different types of beetles that cause beetles infestation. These are
- Wood destroying beetles
- Fabric infesting beetles
- Food product beetles, etc.
Beetles life cycle
It includes 4 stages:
The damage they cause
These Beetles are a nuisance because of their ability to damage all the stored food and wood-based property and fabric, etc. Beetles do great damage to
- Fabric, etc.
Signs of beetle infestation
One can find that whether their home or office premises are infected by the beetle or not by inspecting and seeing the following signs.
- Finding a small hole in woods and wood-based property
- Seeing beetles in food material
- Finding live or dead beetles in the home
- Seeing beetles around the window opening
- Finding flying insects in the home
- Small eggs found in the corners
- Skin rashes, etc.
Beetle infestation controlling factors which make us different
The following are the different methods that make Melbourne Pest Control Services different from the other professionals.
- Affordable beetle killer and removal services
- Adopt safe chemical and non-chemical treatments
- Regular periodic inspection and post check sessions
- Customizes services depending upon the types of beetle infestation found in the home or premises
- Emergency services provider according to need
- Certified and listed work
Services offered by Melbourne Pest Control Services
Melbourne Pest Control Services provides the best expert services to control and eliminate the beetle infestation. Melbourne pest control Services experts offer following different expertise pest control services.
- Beetle removal services
- Beetle exterminators services
- Beetle killer services
- Beetle infestation control services
- Beetle pest control services, etc.
Methods use by Melbourne Pest Control Services
Our experts use chemical and non-chemical methods for beetle infestation control. Melbourne Pest Control Services use every effective and the best method to make your home and office premises beetle -free.
Our experts try each possible effective method to make your home beetle infestation-free.
- Beetle trap: As the beetles can be very dangerous. The beetle trap is used by professionals. For the beetle removal, our experts first prefer beetle trap. Beetle traps attract and kill most of the beetles. It has a sticky surface where the beetle gets stuck in and then dies.
- Poisonous bait: Poisonous bait use by our professional is the mixture of food and some toxicants and other beetle food type material. These are placed at different places and corners to kill the beetles.
- Use of essential oil for killing beetles: Some time our professionals also use essential oils to kill beetles and to make your premises beetle-free.
- Boric acid: This chemical is used to kill pests. It is one of the most common methods which are used for various pest removals. Our professional uses it in the form of powder for beetle control and beetle removal.
In addition to all these chemical methods Melbourne Pest Control Services uses various non-chemical methods to improve the appearance of your house and make it more beetle infestation free.
- Vacuum cleaning
- Proper sanitization
- Manual exclusion
- Deep cleaning of the house
- Cleanliness and hygiene, etc.
Why choose us
Melbourne Pest Control Services provides effective beetle control and beetle removal services. Our experts not only kill the beetle but also ensure that in future they do not cause or spread any damage. Melbourne Pest Control Services also provide 24×7 hours of services at affordable rates even as per according to customers requirement to remove these beetles from your house or premises.