Most people think that it’s very difficult to do pest control at home on their own without having professional assistance. Many people in different areas are facing the problem of pest infestation. There are many pests like rodents, cockroaches, mosquitoes, beetles, fleas, birds, termites, ants, bedbugs, etc. which are creating many health and wealth issues. These creepy pests can cause a great level of damage to the home and office premises. These pests can spoil and damage food, infrastructure home areas, pets, and can also spread various diseases. If one doesn’t take proper action against them then they can cause a great level of damage to the home or office premises and its member’s health.
Most people think that pest control can be done by professionals only. Or they can’t do pest control on their own. Most people want to know that
- How to do pest control services yourself?
- When should you do pest control at home?
- Can there is any pest control chemical for the home? etc.
So here we Melbourne Pest Control provide you with the best way through which one can easily do pest control at home on their self. Our experts will provide you with the best ways or methods which you can use at home on your own to control all these different types of pest infestation. Following are these various remedies or ways through which one can do pest control on themselves.
- Close all the entry points: One of the effective methods for pest control is to find out all the entry points from where the different pests enter your home or premises and close all the entry points. For example cockroaches, rodents, mosquitoes, spiders can easily enter your home through cracks, holes, windows doors, or few opening points. So one needs to close all these entry points to get rid of these pests. One can simply repair the holes in pipes or walls or can fit anything into a crack or hole. One can also prefer a proper treatment of windows or doors to stop pest entries.
- Using pest traps: The next best step to get rid of these various pests on their own is to use different types of pest traps. These traps simply attract the pest and help in getting rid of pest and pest infestation.
- Using the best suitable bait for pest traps: One can also simply use various pest baits to fool the pests like moths, rodents and to catch them easily. Simply one only needs to use that type of food as bait that pests have eaten in your premises or home. These pest bait traps are the best trick to get rid of the pest. It attracts the pests by offering them their favourite food material and one can catch them easily.
- Placing the traps at the best effective place in the house or premises: Mostly pests like cockroaches, mosquitoes, termites, spiders, ticks travel in the corner place of the house near walls. They simply avoid common open spaces and move along walls. So one should try to set their pest bait trap in the right direction so that these pests can be easily caught. For example, the best spots for rodent traps can be enclosed spaces, closets, behind furniture, and inside cabinets, etc.
- Using Pesticides: One can also use various pesticides to kill the pests. Pesticides are the kind of position which is normally used to kill pests. If the pest population in your home is very large and other methods are also not working one can use these pesticides. But one needs to be careful as for this one need to follow proper direction as to how to use or apply these pests to kill rodents.
- Using mothball: Most of the pests don’t like the smell of mothballs. So simply take some mothballs and either place or hang them near the places where you saw the pest. Due to these mothballs, the pest will leave that place. Mothballs also ensure that in the future these various pests can’t come near your home or premises if these mothballs are placed in the corners of your home.
- Use of chilli pepper spray: One of the best and effective ways to get rid of pests is using homemade chilli pepper spray. One can easily make this chilli pepper spray at home by using a few home ingredients. For this, first, take some chilli peppers like 1-2 dozen chilli peppers, and crush these chilli peppers in a bowl properly. Now take an empty spray bottle and add 4-5 cups of water in it and then also add these mashed chilli peppers. Now properly shack the bottle and then add some vinegar in it and this spray is ready. One can spray this solution on the outdoor or indoor area where pests are frequently coming and causing damage. Repeat this process after 3-4 days and you will see the result yourself.
- Neem or bay leaves and oil: Like chilli pepper neem or bay oil can also be used to get rid of pests. This oil is very powerful as it can kill many species of insect and also doesn’t cause any damage to humans and other animals. For this simply spray take some neem oil and mix it with some water. Spray this neem oil on various areas of the house to get rid of these pests. Like bay oil, dried neem or bay leaf also work effectively to remove these pests and other insects.
Thus these were all the ways through which one can easily get rid of the various pest in the home or office premises on their own. But if even after using these entire methods or ways one is unable to kill these pests then don’t worry as one can simply contact the professional of Melbourne Pest Control. Our experts provide the best pest control services in Melbourne. We not only kill these various types of pests but also ensure in the future there will be no pest infestation in your home or premises. Moreover, Melbourne Pest Control also provides these pest control services at cheap and normal affordable rates.